4 Hot Valentine's Day Looks + My Outfit!


She Said:
I love the day of love. Especially with him, so of course I really want to look good for him on that social day. I wanted to share with you a few different looks as inspiration and see what you guys can pair in your wardrobe. I love the color red, don’t love pink but I will wear it. For the 14th I will wear a backless red dress, from Hot Miami Styles – the fabric is thick and it is so flattering! They also carry it in pink and black too! My new heels the Kasia on sale from Shoedazzle, shown on my post last Monday here! They are ultra sexy and I love the thick ankle detailing. Also I love that they give support and are very comfortable!  My purse is from Target by Massimo, I love the black and white contrast. There was a tiny scratch so I got 10% off which I was content with. My earrings are from Forever 21 and I love the subtle bling. Did my makeup a little more dramatic than usual, red/gold lipstick and pink eyeshadow. Curled my hair and wish it were the 14th already but first getting on a plane Thursday to Shanghai but I will be back in time for the heart day! Wishing everyone an amazing Monday! <3

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
What gets hotter than an amazing red dress, the answer is nothing. I love everything about this outfit, her dress is so sexy and just when you think it could not get any hotter as she is walking towards you, she passes by and you get a glimpse of the open back on this dress. I actually really like her bag also and I was very surprised to hear it was target because it is one of my favorite bags of hers. Then there are her heels and girls can almost never go wrong with any heel that straps around the ankle. Overall this outfit is plain and simple smoking hot; there are no other words to describe it. Can’t wait to hold her hand on Valentine ’s Day! 





Valentine's Styles I love!  


 Girls Night Out! 


 Date Night for 2


 Dancing the night away!


 Daytime lunch with your love! 

Fun accessories you can use to make your look pop for Valentine's Day! 



stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment