Trending: Black and White



She Said:
This trend is not new, but a fashion statement, classic and crisp. I am linking up with Marion’s blog for the trend of the month, which is black and white. I love this look, you can have it any way, stripes, dresses, shoes, polka dots, and the sky is the limit! Today I am wearing a striped boat neck zippered tee from Nordstrom Rack. The zippers on the shoulders add a great dimension and something new to a typical striped top. Wearing super soft classic white shorts were found at Hollister, they are pure California vibe and fit great! My sandals are another great trend with metallic plates, these I bought last week by the always great collaborations Prabal Gurung for Target. Also, they are extremely comfortable! Layering my top with a gold key necklace and chains which are from Forever 21. My purse to go with the classic feel is also from Target, the cut is so sleek and it truly will go with anything! Did you watch the Oscars last night? The fashions were fantastic! Here are a few of my favorites! 


Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
This is such a good example of how a woman can look so attractive and casual at the same time. I love her in strips and her top is a great illustration of this, it really makes her figure look perfect and it balances things out between the other aspects of her outfit. Her shorts are very cute and the short cut gives the illusion of longer than usual legs. If you read my previous posts then you know I love this bag, it looks great no matter what she has paired it with. The sandals are also very cute but what steals the show and captures my attention immediately is her jewelry. This is the first time in one of her many outfits with accessories that the jewelry is the best part of the outfit. I am surprised her jewelry was able to stand out among such a great outfit. The layering of the necklaces just works amazingly well, and then when you add the gold watch it puts things over the top and demands my undivided attention. Any girl putting her jewelry together like this would definitely get mine and a lot of other men’s interest.
As for the fashion choices for the Oscars: Jennifer Lawrence by far looks the best, her makeup and hair are perfect. 







stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment