Lounging Around


She Said:
Yesterday was pretty hectic so the only thing I wanted to do was wear my pajamas to work! But since I can’t and they wouldn’t be as fashionable, I decided to wear my recently purchased lounge pants. These silk wonders are from Bebe purchased a few weekends ago on sale, the final price was about $30.00, they will be a staple for summer. The tuxedo stripe is a light beige which is a great neutral for mixing in colors. My chain tank is from Marshalls, it is flowy yet structured and I love how it easily tucks into these drawstring pants so effortlessly. I kept my hair down with a simple black stone necklace, similar one here. My shoes are from heels.com and I love the chic heel and they fit great with a pair if lounge wear. I love that this simple look can be paired with a tasteful purse, the Tory Burch Bombe. Even though this is a mostly black look, black is always classic and when it is lounging attire, I am up for it as a fashion statement. 
Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davisand vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
When I first saw this outfit I thought WTF!  I would imagine that would be most normal guys reactions to this unusual outfit. It is super casual, almost work out pants paired with a dressy top and if that wasn’t enough the top is tucked in, not sure it makes sense. But despite all of that, this outfit actually grew on me really fast, and by fast I mean seconds. I am speechless I have no idea why I turned out liking this outfit, maybe someone can tell me? Logically nothing here goes together; it is just a mismatched outfit. It should be the ugliest outfit we have on the blog to date, but it’s not and it’s baffling to me why. It’s like she’s going out with her friends on top with her purse, but jogging in heels in Beverley Hills. Even though I disliked this outfit when I first saw it, she looks great and goes to show you she is a true fashionista, putting together remarkable pieces. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment