Gold Cap Toe

She Said:
We know the trends of fall and spring are plated anything in fashion. From cuff arm bands to details on handbags, cap toe and plates on heels, sandals or boots, are a stylish shiny trend. It is on every hot website and in the display windows at the mall; I love it and have a few pairs of shoes that are the IT trend! These Kolfinna booties are so unique; I love the soft leopard with the cap toe with heel all in gold. They are fierce and chic and what better store than Shoedazzle.com on sale! I will work my way up, these highlighter pink pants are actual skinny jeans from Forever 21 cuffed inward to be crops, love this look with the botties, and I won’t have to buy a pair of crops for spring! As my pants pop, the chambray shirt also from F21, calms this look down. It is a simple wash and with a splash of white underneath it looks great. I grabbed my favorite leopard scarf and man it transforms this look, it flows and adds a bit of drama. Lastly, my Tory Burch Bombe purse was a splurge purchase; it is a functional attractive purse that will go with a lot of outfits! Happy Friday everyone, hope you all enjoy your weekend!

As I mentioned above plated sandals are so in: Prabal Gurung for Target(Sold in stores)

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 
He Said:
Today is a first for me, I have never said I do not like any pair of heels that she has worn, but today I absolutely do not like these heels. I love everything else about what she’s wearing but the heels just look cheap and ugly. I love the pop of pink in her jeans and the denim top could not be a better choice to pair with the jeans. Her purse is even one of my favorite bags that she owns. And I could even get use to seeing that animal print scarf. I guess this just goes to show that heels can really make or break an outfit, which on today’s post are unappealing.






Favorite Frock Friday


Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment