New // Customized Converse All Stars

Photobucket
OMG! How cool are these customized Converse All Stars? They used to be classic white ones, but my mom got them customized at the Converse shop in Maasmechelen Village today. I absolutely love them. My mom knows that I want to get a pink dip and dye for my hair as soon as my internship ends (and I don't really care that tons of bloggers and non-bloggers have it by now), so why not get pink dip and dye Converse sneakers too? The fact that 'Shark Attack' is written on the sides makes it even better.
I can't wait to take these babies out for a spin. Thanks, Mom! You're the best! 

Are you fancying a customized pair as well? Just plan a trip to Maasmechelen Village on the 13th, 18th, 19th or 20th of May, bring along €60 to get your pair of white Converse All Stars and last, but not least: don't forget your creativity! 

To see more details, just click below! :)

x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment