Personal // Sté Loving

Photobucket
Picture by Style-lab.net

Sorry for the absence on the blog, but I've been quite sick for the past few days: a throat infection, high fever, soar muscles ... You name it, I have it. Not to mention that I still have my internship to think about. 

Anywaysss, I met up with my darling Sté at Maasmechelen Village last weekend to help her pick out the perfect accessories for 'The Art Of The Detail' campaign. Girls + Outlet + Stores = A Whole Lot Of Fun! I hadn't seen Sté for a long time, so you can imagine my excitement when she told me she was coming to my tiny home town. I'm totally loving the two pictures above and can't wait to meet up again after school's over.

Do you want to see which accessories we picked in the end? All you have to do is click here. :)

I promise to upload outfit posts again as soon as I get better!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment