Beauty // Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30

Photobucket
Another beauty post and I'm actually kinda liking it! 
As from today, you can order the Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 on Clinique.be. I've read a couple of reviews on BB creams from different brands, but never thought about trying one myself ... Until I got the opportunity to try a sample of the BB cream by Clinique. 

The fact that it contains a SPF 30 is extremely important to me, since my skin is very sensitive, especially when the sun is shining at its fullest. The creme also promises to neutralize oily skin - which I have - and I can confirm that it's true. My skin feels normal and my pores aren't that visible anymore. My skin has always been a nightmare and I still have some spots on my face. I was very pleased to see that the BB cream covers them nicely. 

The BB cream comes in three shades: 

1. For a very pale skin with a pink undertone;
2. For a pale skin with a golden undertone;
3. For the bronzed skin with a golden undertone. 

I've added before and after pictures after the jump.
Be warned for the before picture! 

The Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 is available on Clinique.be now.

x Krizia

BEFORE

Photobucket
AFTER

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment