Inspiration // Style Heroine

Photobucket
First of all: I'm so, so sorry for the lack of posts, but my internship is coming to an end on the 25th of May, so I'm all focused on that for the moment. I've had my first evaluation last week and everything went well, so we have to keep it positive for the next 2,5 weeks as well! 

Up 'till now, I didn't really had a big fashion blogger idol. I read Chiara's blog so I can cry about everything she has afterwards - Seriously, they say that Barbie has everything, but Chiara's about to beat her. - and I do like the minimalistic, yet chic, style as seen on Caroline and Sabrina. But I must admit that I'm addicted to Evangelie's blog, a.k.a. Style Heroine. What's in a name, right? Yes, I know, in this context 'heroine' means 'a female hero' and not the drugs, but it's having that effect on me. 

Like for realz, how cool is this outfit? Not only am I still on the search for the perfect boyfriend jeans - It seems like they're keeping all cool boyfriend jeans out of stores when I go shopping. - but have a look at that jacket. They're the type of jackets that give me flash backs, taking me way back when I was still in primary school. When we'd go on a school trip and my mom would be all hysterical and dress me in one of those fleece rain coats because "in Belgium there's always a chance that it'll rain". I never thought I'd love one of those jackets ever again, but Evangelie made me change my mind. 

And now I'm off, probably off to clicking on Evangelie's blog some more ... And hopefully correcting my students' tests in between.

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment