New // Zara Scarf Printed Shirt

Photobucket
I'm totally loving the 'scarf printed blouses'-trend and even though it's not my style immediately, it's always fun to experiment from time to time. How I would wear it? With a pair of jeans or some high-waisted pants, or with a pair of jeans shorts, a tank top and this blouse worn open on top and a pair of low Converse All Stars.

It's a habit of mine to create outfits in my head before I've even purchased the item and left the store. It's the perfect way to prevent impulsive shopping and to think about certain items. There's nothing wrong with recycling your clothes, it's just about being creative and - again - doing some thinking about the versatility of an item before purchasing it. :)

Shirt: ZARA 
(Shop it online here or if the print's too much for you, you can find a 'safer' option here. The Olsen twins are always right, in my opinion, lol.)

My mom and I had some lunch at Le Pain Quotidien at Hasselt during our short shopping trip and I just had to post some pictures of the drinks and food. I had the most delicious fresh cranberry juice and, even though I'm usually not a fan of lemon / lime in my drinks (yuck), it sure was a hit in this one! I also had some smoked chicken and aubergine sandwiches with some quinoa on the side. Mmm-mmm!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment