Printed High Low

Happy Sunday! First I want to say thank you to all of my new blog followers! I really appreciate you taking the time to come to my blog and subscribe :)

Last night I went out to celebrate a friends birthday so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear this new high low dress that I recently got.  I took photos at this old train station near my house which was kind of cool.  Like I mentioned the other day, I really love switching up the scenery for these photos.








High Low Dress: Cotton On 
Shoes: Forever21 (Old)
Belt: H&M 
Clutch: Mandee
Lipstick: MAC Full Speed 


I'm not sure if any of you watched my Cotton On haul, but in the video I showed this dress and talked about it a little bit.  I really love the high low/asymmetrical style pieces and they're really cute for spring and summer time.  You don't always have to wear a mini dress or skirt when going out to lounges or bars.  It's fun to switch it up! I paired it with this thin black belt that is great for dresses like this.  Sometimes without a belt your shape can get lost in the material so this is a good way to pull it all together. 










 These peep toe sling backs are a little over a year old but they went perfect and were more comfortable than I remembered. I didn't want to go with a black clutch, so to add a nice pop of color I opted for this coral one.  And to go a little further I went with coral lipstick, one of my favorites from MAC.  I love adding a little pop of color to an outfit, especially when it's not expected.  I think it went really well. My nails are still Neon Melon so that also added more color.  I didn't have time to change them. 







 I have on a silver cuff that is super old, can't even remember where it's from.  And my ring and earrings are from Aldo.  I didn't want to overdo it on the accessories.  Now that my hair is growing more and more I was able to curl it a little bit again.  I love doing my hair this way! Also, my eye makeup is from the Naked Urban Decay 1 pallet. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!! :) 

xx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment