Shoe Haul...




I have recently become quite the fan of Aldo for shoes. Normally I am not one to venture very often into  this store however recently anytime I do go in I come out with a purchase. 

I have been after a pair of these glittery pumps for a while now and was quite excited when I saw them in the pop up sales that Aldo do. The pop up sales are great, Aldo give an extra 25% off the price of the shoes so you end up saving a lot! I had my eye on these glittery babes for some while now but had never got round to purchasing them so when I saw them in the pop up sale I couldn't resist. At only £26 I thought they where a bargain and cannot wait to wear them out and about this summer!

If  you are off shopping this weekend then I recommend you get yourselves down to Aldo and check out their pop up sales as you are sure to grab yourself a fabulous bargain!


XxX



0 comments:

Post a Comment