Outfit // In Front Of The Camera

Photobucket
It doesn't happen every day that someone follows you around with a camera, but it's exactly what happened to me today. An ex-class mate is studying journalism now and she's making a reportage about fashion bloggers. She asked me if she could follow me around on one of my 'blogging days' and voilà, I'm getting filmed while I'm typing this. 

This is just a comfy outfit to work on my internship and go out for drinks with some friends tonight. The colors of my shirt matched these Chloé wedges very well and since I haven't worn them for ages, I decided it was the right time to take them out for a spin again. :)

As for the shirt: you all know that I'm a big fan of The Doors. I'm actually planning to marry Jim when I go to heaven (or hell?). Yes, I've got my future all figured out. ;)

x Krizia

Leather Jacket: BERSHKA // Band Shirt: PIMKIE // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: CHLOE // Bag: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA thanks to Smartbuyglasses.nl


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment