Wanted // PS1 Medium in Orchid



























I've stalked everyone on my Facebook fanpage - as well as my personal page - with this bag. I've stalked everyone on Twitter with this bag. I've stalked everyone on Tumblr with this bag. So it is only natural that I have to stalk y'all too on the blog.

So, I've set up a piggy bank so that I could start saving for a new designer bag. I initially claimed that I wanted to go for the Céline Boston bag in black. Such a classic, timeless piece which I'm sure I'd use for life if I'd own it. But yesterday, while having a look at my favorite blogs, I saw this baby on Fashion Squad ... The PS1 in Orchid by Proenza Schouler. Isn't it a beauty? I'm usually not a pink kind of girl, but this pink is ... Well ... A pretty kind of pink - Or purple, as Stephanie from Style Laboratory claims. ;)
I know that this color isn't the best color to combine, but I can't get this bag out of my head. #sigh

I looked for the price tag on the LuisaViaRoma-website, and it's quite similar to the Céline Boston's price tag, which makes it even harder. If this bag would've cost like a gazillion euros, it would've been easier to make up my mind and go for the Céline Boston bag. I'm literally going crazy.

So, what do you think?
Splurge on a not so timeless, but gorgeous, color or stick with the classic pieces you could wear with everything? I guess the question above is already answering it and one of my New Year's Resolutions was to invest in timeless pieces, but still ... Going crazy here!

(PS1 Medium in Orchid available on LuisaViaRoma)

x Krizia

Photo: Fashionsquad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment