Outfit // Studying


Photobucket
A lot of you asked me when I would post an outfit with my new Isabel Marant Renell Jeans. The truth
is that I have to get them tailored first. I want them tighter around the waist and ankles -- Just a little bit of patience, sweets. ;)

This outfit was probably inspired by the fact that I have to study for my exams, which will start on the 19th of January. The grey sweater was a Christmas gift from my mom. It actually glitters, but it was kinda hard to capture that on camera. I like the fact that it's longer on the back and shorter in the front. It gives that little extra touch. I added the Peter Pan-collar and for that extra 'nerdy student'-effect and decided to wear my Converse All Stars, since I'm stuck inside. 

Never mind the zombie like face ... I've been feeling under the weather for the past two days -- My throat and muscles hurt. I hope I won't come down with the flu or something, that would be the worst timing ever.

For my readers who have to study too: I feel ya, sistahs! Good luck!
For my readers who don't have to study: Lucky you. ;)

Have a nice day, y'all!

x Krizia

Grey Sweater: H&M // White shirt: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Pants: H&M // Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment