WHO WHAT WEAR

I'm always inspired by different celebrities & their ensembles as I'm sure most of you are too.  Some of my fashion icons right now are Kourtney Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, Lauren Conrad, just to name a few.  I also love the fashion on TV shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, & of course Sex & The City.  Obviously we don't have the kind of money that they have, but that doesn't mean we can't put together something similar that we can afford.  I decided to do "WHO WHAT WEAR" on a weekly basis of my recreations of different celebrity outfits.  I did the best I could to find items that were very similar and inexpensive but some of these pieces are still a little pricy. I hope that you like my recreations & maybe get a little bit of inspiration to try one of these out or even recreate your own looks!

Kourt Kardash


[Kourtney Kardashian]

Lace shirt: Flannelsfashion.com/ Skirt: Jason Wu/ Clutch: Mulberry/ Shoes: Versace/ Sunglasses: Tom Ford/ Bangles: Jigsaw 




Lauren Conrad

[Lauren Conrad]

Button Down: Jigsaw/ Skirt: Maison Rabih Kayrouz/ Shoes: Christian Louboutin/ Bag: Chanel/ Earrings: JCPenny/ Necklace: Wetseal 



Kim Kardashian

[Kim Kardashian]

Pants: Net-A-Porter.com/ Shirt: Alexander Wang/ Draped Blazer: Shakuhachi/ Shoes: Jessica Simpson/ Bag: Michael Kors/ Scarf: Isabel Marant 



Blake Lively

[Blake Lively]

Sweater: Alexander Wang/ Jacket: Mulberry/ Leggings: Tory Burch/ Boots: Mango/ Bag: Brahmin/ Gloves: Monsoon/ Snood: Miss Selfridge





Victoria Beckham



[Victoria Beckham] 

Sweater: J Crew/ Shorts: Madewell/ Booties: Giambattista/ Scarf: Sonia Rykiel/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Sunglasses: Tory Burch/ Belt: Fendi 


Kourtney Kardashian- Get the Look

[Kourtney Kardashian]

Shirt: House of Fraser/ Blazer: Dolce & Gabbana/ Leggings: Warehouse/ Boots: DSW/ Bag: Miss Sixty/ Sunglasses: Gucci/ Floppy Hat: Miss Selfridge 


I will be posting more of these soon!! I really enjoy doing this.  It gives me some great ideas. Happy Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment