One to watch out for...

Fashion Star is the latest fashion design based reality TV show that sees a set of contestants compete with each other to create the best fashions. Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson act as the mentors of the contestants.' Elle Macpherson is not only the presenter of the new reality TV show but is also the executive producer. The show does sound a bit like Project Runway but I still will be keeping an eye out for this show as I do love fashion and Nicole Richie! It will be interesting to see how Nicole and Jessica mentor the contestants.

The outfits
As with all shows a launch party is held and it was no different for Fashion Star. Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie, Elle Macpherson, Chelsea Handler, Christina Applegate and Debra Messing where all spotted at the launch party.

Heavily pregnant Jessica dazzled in this sparkly LBD.

Elle opted for a sexy LBD that showed of her great figure.

Debra Messing decided to be a bit different and opt for a little white dress which was a bit too frumpy and personally I am not a fan of.

Style Crush
It was however Nicole Richie that stole all the attention as she looked amazing. I especially love her sequinned trousers. I so need to have a pair of these in my life!! The oversized pink blazer complimented the trousers nicely too! The sequinned trousers have become my new Style Crush I will not rest until I find a pair and add them to my wardrobe!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment