Random // Running



























Regular users of Tumblr will definitely recognize these e-cards, which are getting blogged and reblogged non stop. I am a huge fan of them -- I just love the funny and sarcastic quotes and drawings.

When I saw the e-card above, I knew I had to share it with you. Especially since this card seems to be made specially for me. When it comes to running, or any other type of sports, I must admit that I really suck at it nowadays. I used to be very athletic, practising sports such as gymnastics, dance and horseback riding. When I went to high school - and college in particular - it became more and more difficult to combine school and hobby's together. This resulted in the worst condition ever. I did promise myself to start sporting again after I graduate. 

What about you? Do you practise any sports or are you in my situation?

x Krizia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment