Outfit // Glam*It

Photobucket
A while ago, while shopping in Antwerp, I was stopped by the Glam*It-team and asked if I wanted to get featured in the 'She's Got The Look'-section. Yes, please!

Glam*It is one of my favorite magazines - I read it every month. So, when their main company announced that Glam*It would be taken off the shelves, hundreds of Belgian fashionista's were mourning this decision. The last Glam*It-issue hit the stores this month and I'm so bummed! Even though my picture didn't make it into the magazine anymore, I'm still proud that they even considered me to get featured. Glam*It's fashion editor Elspeth sent me the picture just now -- Thanks, Elspeth!

I was wearing:

Jacket: BERSHKA // Blouse: H&M // Shorts: H&M // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS // Bag: BALENCIAGA 

P.S.: May I also add I that find knees ugly? This picture proved me right once again. 

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment