Outfit // Innocence

Photobucket
Hi everyone!

I managed to do some sales shopping at Zara a couple of days ago. 
The catch? This sheer blouse and these golden glitter pumps. If you're a regular reader of the blog, you'll probably know that I'm a big fan of sheer blouses (just check my previous post / outfit) and that I own tons of them. Well, my mom thinks this one's hideous, but she knows I don't care. 

As for the shoes, I wasn't such a fan of them first, but my mom persuaded to buy them. They're slowly starting to grow on me -- Even if I look like an idiot walking on them, since I'm used to walking on much higher heels. 

I love the innocent effect this blouse creates and for me, simple items can create a fashionable outfit as well as wearing tons of items at once. Just a simple white blouse, a pair of black skinny jeans and some more notable shoes et voilà, I have my outfit.

Any thoughts? Share them in the comment box below!

x Krizia

Blouse: ZARA // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: ZARA // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment