Zara Haul...


I finally got a chance to check out the sales so headed off to Zara. I love going to Zara's sale as they usually put the majority of the items they sell in the sale and I usually end up getting a number of bargains, especially when I go towards the end of the sale.


This time it was not the case and I didn't find that many pieces that I liked. To be fair to Zara most of their items where in the sale but there was not anything that caught my eye. I did come across the jumper above which I thought I could pair with a number of items in my wardrobe. I was on the search for a gold jumper that I had seen Sonam Kapoor wear but unfortunately they didn't have any.
I did also come across this fab maxi skirt, that was not in the sale, it was £19.99 so I thought I would treat myself. I have been searching for a skirt like this for a while so was quite excited when I spied it in the corner of Zara! Its the back of this skirt that is fab. I love chiffon at the moment and love that it is longer and flowing! You can pair the skirt with so many items, think a simple black top, statement necklace and some fab leopard heels or wedges.

I would love to hear about any fab pieces anyone has got in the sales, leave comments below!
XxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment