The Devil Wears Prada



































My one and only purchase from my shopping trip to Düsseldorf last
Saturday: these patent leather flats by Prada.
When I saw similar ones on Kate Moss here, I immediately fell in
love.

This is the outfit I wore to my internship at Maasmechelen Village
today -- simple chic, so that it wouldn't be too much with the
shoes.

I know that these shoes might not be everyone's cup of tea,
but I love them (obviously).
And I also know that these pictures are not the best, but it was 
the first time my mom took pictures with my digital reflex camera,
and well, lets just say that she wasn't used to using this type of
camera. :D

Have a lovely evening!

x Krizia

Jacket: H&M // Shirt: RUE BLANCHE // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: PRADA























































0 comments:

Post a Comment