Fashion Literature
























While studying, I decided to take a small break and write a post about some things 
I like to read more than my history books. Besides fashion, reading is one of my 
other passions, so I wanted to share my 'fashion literature' with you.

1. The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman
2. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
3. Style by Lauren Conrad
4. Sex And The City 2 by Eric Cyphers
5. Influence by Mary-Kate Olsen

1. The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman

I own 4 copies of this book. My sister and I were invited to meet
Scott Schuman himself last year, so we decided to buy his book to
get it autographed. When we arrived at the meeting, we were both 
given this book for free. So we walked around with 4 copies all
day long. :D
The book itself is, obviously, about The Sartorialist's most famous 
and well-known pictures. A great book for those who love street style fashion!

P.S.: These pictures are blurry because I had to shoot with one hand and my new 
camera is quite heavy. So it was kind of difficult to keep my arm and hand steady. :D

















































2. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad

I'm a big fan of The Hills, Lauren Conrad and her sense of style,
so this book had to be a part of my collection. This is a novel
based on her life, so they must talk about fashion in the story.
I haven't got the chance to read it yet, because I have to study
for my exams, which take place after the Christmas-holidays. 
This book was a Christmas-present from my best friend Hille.









































3. Style by Lauren Conrad

Another book written by LC, and another gift from my best friend Hille, 
this time for my birthday. 
This book is about LC's personal fashion tips and influences, and
about her personal style (which I like very much, of course).









































4. Sex And The City 2 by Eric Cyphers

I love this book, because it tells you what which SATC-character was wearing during 
the movie, with a detailed description and pictures of the clothes and accessories. 
No more endlessly surfing on the internet, figuring out from which designer Carries 
dress is. It's all in this book!



















































5. Influence by Mary-Kate Olsen

My sister bought me this book when she was on a trip to New York. I chose the 
Mary-Kate Olsen cover, because I thought it was the same book, but with two different 
covers. Now I know that Ashley and Mary-Kate both wrote a different book, based on 
everything that they personally love about fashion, their inspirations, their 
favorite fashion designers ... So now I'm thinking about buying Ashley's book too.



































0 comments:

Post a Comment