Mad Hatter
























I finally bought a more decent camera, and here are the first results. 
I can really notice quite some improvement in the quality of the pictures, can you? 
I'm still learning, though...
I bought the Sony Alpha 290, and it's very easy to use, which is perfect for 
beginners like me. 

This isn't a 'total' outfit post, but when I saw this hat at H&M,
I immediately saw Mary-Kate Olsen in front of me, who is a frequent 'hat wearer'.

I found the black Converse All Star during the sales at a very good price. I couldn't 
resist buying them, since they're the perfect shoes for a casual outfit or to go to 
school - the infrastructure at my school makes it impossible to wear heels. :D

Now I'm off studying *sigh*.
I wish you all a great weekend!

x Krizia

P.S.: Sorry for the overload of pictures, but I was so happy about the results, 
I couldn't choose. :)

Hat: H&M // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STAR

























Picture: Vogue Italia







































































0 comments:

Post a Comment