Today's Outfit
























Sorry for the boring post-title, but I'm having the biggest cold ever and it seems 
to have taken away my inspiration. :(

Tonight, I'm going out to dinner -- The perfect opportunity to dress up again 
after spending days in my PJ's because I have to study for my exams.

I decided to match this Christopher Kane-shirt to this classic high-wasted skirt, so 
that it would have a 'raw' edge.
It's been a long time since I wore this crocodile-printed shirt, and I fall in love 
with it all over again every time I take it out of my closet.

I wish you all a great weekend!
I'll have to study again starting tomorrow. :(

x Krizia

Shirt: CHRISTOPHER KANE for TOPSHOP // Skirt: H&M // Boots: SAM EDELMAN


























































0 comments:

Post a Comment