Spotted: Sugar For Your Closet



























It was only yesterday that I came across the Belgian online shop / blog: 
Sugar For Your Closet.
There aren't that many online fashion shops in Belgium (or not that I know of), 
so I love to discover new ones.

It's not a secret that I'm a fan of big, gold, chunky jewelry (the more, the better), 
so you can imagine my happiness when saw the type of jewelry Sugar For Your Closet is selling.

The online shop sells the following brands: 

Mawi // Zoe & Morgan // Finsk

That's right, the popular Finsk-shoes, which have been spotted at the feet of 
Andy (Stylescrapbook), Sabrina (after DRK), Chiara The Blonde Salad and Bryan 
(Bryanboy)are being sold by Sugar for Your Closet!

For the moment, Sugar For Your Closet only ships to Europe.
Hurry up, because there are sales going on!

Now I only have to find someone who wants to buy me one (or more, of course) of 
these beauties - I'm studying for my exams, which means I have no income at the 
moment. Boo! 

Click below to see some of my favorite jewelry.
Which one is / are your favorite(s)?







































































 

0 comments:

Post a Comment