London Calling



































Picture: www.zimbio.com

After I posted my previous post regarding Kate Moss, 
Femke from Me And My Ego, commented: 'I love her husband!'.

Unfortunately, Kate's cute man, Jamie Hince (see the picture above), 
wasn't on the picture, so Femke and I started to share our favorite 
pictures of him, and other cute English men, via Facebook.

Ok, I admit, most of these men aren't THAT handsome, but it's 
their style which makes them look goo-ood.
A tight jeans, a nice jacket, preferably a scarf / hat ... and voilà, 
there you have it. 

I know not every woman will appreciate this type of style, but I 
love it -- So I told Femke: 'I have to get to London ASAP!'.

So ladies, I want to know: Hit or miss?

P.S.: My exams will end this Friday, and I'll start my two-week 
internship at Maasmechelen Village - an outlet centre - next Monday. 
So I'm sorry if there will be a lack of (outfit) posts for the coming days, 
but I will do my best! 

x Krizia





































Picture: www.mirror.co.uk 



































Picture: www.dailymail.co.uk





































Picture: Unknown

Another one of Kate's men: Pete Doherty
Not one of the pretties guys out there, 
I know, but I do like his style a lot.
































































Picture: www.theguardian.co.uk

Russell Brand a.k.a. Mister Katy Perry




































Picture: www.skyrock.com

Luke Pritchard, singer of The Kooks.




































Picture: www.copenhagenstreetstyle.dk




































Picture: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment