Do You Know?


'Girls can wear jeans, and cut their hair short, because it is
OK to be a boy. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading.
Because you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly,
you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels
like for a girl?' - Madonna // What It Feels Like For A Girl

By now, you've probably already heard of Andrej Pejic, the (now)
famous androgyn model which had all eyes on him during Jean Paul 
Gaultier last show.
Jean Paul used Andrej to walk during the men's collection, but 
also to show a pretty, furry wedding dress.

I was absolutely stunned when I saw Andrej walking down the 
catwalk in the dress - I think he's absolutely gorgeous.
A lot of my friends on Facebook couldn't see why I find Andrej
handsome, because 'he looks like a girl'. Madonna's intro from
'What It Feels Like For A Girl' immediately popped up in my head.
Well, I can imagine why most people react this way, since he is
not the average male model

So, I wanted to know your opinion on Andrej Pejic.
Yes or no?

x Krizia

Pictures: style.com, culturewav, allvoices, modelslovemodels

0 comments:

Post a Comment