The Collection


As I promised you in my previous post
I went looking for the missing pieces in my collection and I found them.

I'm sorry for the absence on the blog, but school has been taking in a lot of my time!

x Krizia

The keychain by Dior which contains lip gloss. I already showed this one in my 
previous post.

Dior Gourmette: Bracelet De Maquillage Pour Les Lèvres // Makeup Bracelet For Lips
This bracelet is the first item of my collection, and as you can see, I've used it 
a lot. I think I'm going to remove the two lip glosses inside - I don't think it's 
hygienic to keep them there. 

Dior Beauty Confidential: Prêt-à-Maquiller d'éte. Teint - Lèvres // Ready-To-Wear 
Summer Makeup. Face - Lips.
I also used this item quite often - You see the scratches and lip gloss? - but I 
didn't want to the 'written' address in the blush, so I didn't use it any further.

Dior Summer Play: Gloss Lèvres Brillance Extrème // Extreme Shine Lip Gloss
I never used the lip gloss in this cute dice and I honestly have no idea where I 
could attach the dice on. Any thoughts?

Yves Saint Laurent Fashion Bracelet: Make-up Palette Eyes and Lips
This bracelet was a gift from my mom, quite some time ago. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment