Paris Fashion Week: Showroom Belgium


Since I officially booked my trip yesterday, I can finally tell you that I'll be at 
Paris Fashion Week on the 4th of March!

I'm invited to attend the Showroom Belgium-event, where 12 upcoming Belgian designers 
will present their collections -- I'm thrilled to see that Belgian fashion is finally 
exploring its horizons and I think Paris Fashion Week is a great start.

The 12 designers were selected by the Flanders Fashion Institute (FFI) and 
Wallonie-Bruxelles Design/Mode (WBDM). The designers who are taking part are jodevisscher, KIMSTUMPF, Katrien Van Hecke, Joanne Vanden Avenne, WOLF. by Sofie Claes, CĂ©line Pinckers, 
Conni Kaminski, Eric Beauduin, Filles a Papa, Monsieur Bul, Niyona and The Cookie Therapy.

I'm very excited to see their collections!

Anyone else of you who will be attending the event too?

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment