Wanted: La Fille d'O // Subtitles
























Seriously, how cute is the bra in the picture above?
My history with La Fille d'O goes way back - My sister used to model for the brand 
a couple of years ago.

Based in Ghent, designer Murielle Scherre has created an amazing business all by 
herself. Did you know that Roisin Murphy (Moloko) and Alison Goldfrapp wear her 
designs?
Everything is Made in Belgium, so you won't wear any mass production items made 
in sweatshops. 
Another thing I love about Murielle, is the fact that she also uses curvy models 
for her campaigns. She really loves feminine curves, and it shows in her designs 
as well. 

I own several La Fille d'O-bras and undies - Maybe I'll do a post about them too, 
what do you think? - and I love the sometimes naughty, yet playful and girly edges 
in the designs. 

* For other collections and selling points, you can visit the website HERE.
* For more pictures of the Subtitles-collection: there's more after the jump.

Let me know what you think about it!

x Krizia


































I have this bra in pink and black & white

























Maybe a nice surprise to show to the boyfriend? ;)































































This picture's taken at Murielle Scherre's house. The second girl from the left is 
my sister.

Picture from Insomnia

0 comments:

Post a Comment