Outfit // Classic

Photobucket

Buying something on a shopping day doesn't always have
to be the most satisfying part.

Today, I went to Antwerp with my mom. I ended up buying
nothing, but it was still one of the best days we spent
together: 

talking, laughing, walking around the city ...

Today I wore an outfit created around some classics,
like (my sister's) trench coat and my Chanel-bag. 

To me, it doesn't always have to be over-the-top.

x Krizia

P.S.: I accidentally changed something in the settings
of my camera, so some of the pictures are smaller
than the other ones.

I'll fix it ASAP!

Trench Coat: BURBERRY // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: CHLOE //
Bag: CHANEL // Rings: YVES SAINT LAURENT


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had tea and dessert at Café Impérial, which is located right on the Meir.
The building is beautiful and their desserts are delicious!

My mom had a dessert with pears (5th picture) and mine was with mango (6th picture).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment