Outfit // KISS



































Finally, the sun is shining again, which 
instantly reflects on my mood and outfits too.
My mom took these pictures, and we had so much fun

Even though I like to dress girly, I also love to wear 
outfits with a raw edge. The KISS-shirt is actually a 
men's shirt, but since I'm a big fan of KISS, I had to 
have it.

I think I'll take this leather jacket, the shorts and the 
tights with me to Paris Fashion Week this Friday for my 
outfit throughout the day. I'll change the shirt 
and shoes - I wouldn't last long wearing these ones - and 
add some accessories. What do you think?
For the event I'll attend at night, I have another outfit
of course. 

x Krizia

Jacket: BERSHKA // Shirt: UNKNOWN // Shorts: PIMKIE // 
Shoes: RIVER ISLAND


















































0 comments:

Post a Comment