Outfit // Old Pink

Photobucket

Hi everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful sunny day! 
My mom and I went shopping in Maastricht, and since the weather was perfect, we decided 
to take some outfit pictures.

I've been a good girl and I've been keeping my promise on adding some more color in 
my wardrobe. I bought this old pink - How do you say this in English? - blouse a couple 
of days ago, which is perfect for days like these: warm, but not that warm to walk 
around with bare arms. I love the light fabric!
Unfortunately, it seems that I won't be separated from my favorite leather jacket, 
which I wore to give this outfit an edgy touch... Again!  

For such warm and sunny days I prefer not too much make up, since I have a very 
sensitive skin. I'm only wearing some lipstick and mascara.

I think this outfit would have been better with heels, but unless you want a broken 
ankle, I advise you to wear some flats if you ever visit Maastricht! The city is 
covered all over with cobbles and they really ruin your heels.

Enjoy this sunny day!

x Krizia

P.S. I'm still figuring out how I can get my pictures to have the same largeness, 
so bare with me! Suggestions are always welcome!

*UPDATE* An anonymous reader informed that the right term for this color is dusty 
pink! Thank you! 

Jacket: BERSHKA // Blouse: NEW LOOK // Skirt: H&M // Flats: CHANEL // Bag: CHANEL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment