Paris Fashion Week // Outside Dior
























Hi everyone!

I'm back from Paris Fashion Week, and it was a hectic, but wonderful day!
Since the Showroom Belgium-event wasn't until 7 p.m., I had some free time 
throughout the day. My dad and I decided to have a look outside of the Dior show, 
which was located at Musée Rodin

The amount of people outside of the show was insane! But anyhow, it was nice to 
experience something like this. 
I saw a lot of famous faces & bloggers walking around.

Here are some pictures - I hope you like them!

P.S.: Not all of the pictures are of great quality, since there
was a lot of pushing and pulling. ;)

P.P.S.: I saw another celebrity on the Champs Elysées, but that's
for the next post! 

x Krizia
























I didn't wear my Galliano-shirt, since my dad refused to go to 
the Dior show if I wore it. So I wore my Christopher Kane for 
Topshop-shirt instead. 
























The many people outside Dior.
























Arrival of actress Fan Bing Bing - The amount of security was
crazy!



































Emilie from My Little Fashion Diary



































I finally saw Sofie from Fashionata again!






































I loved his glasses and sneakers.



































Anna Dello Russo // Fashion Director for 
Vogue Nippon



































Natalia Vodianova // Model



































Chiara from The Blonde Salad
























Franca Sozzani // Editor of Vogue Italia
























Grace Coddington // Creative Director for American Vogue
























Emanuelle Alt // Editor In Chief for Vogue Paris 
























I met this girl because a photographer wanted to take some 
pictures of us. Unfortunately, I didn't catch her name. All I know
is that she's a British model. If you recognise here, please
let me know! 


























And last but not least... 'The King Is Gone' - Security wasn't
too happy with this guy walking around (how could he even walk
on that???), but he did get some attention with his statement ...
And outfit. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment