Outfit // Jacket

Photobucket

The sun was shining today - LOVE - and I immediately took out my embellished
jacket by Pinko. The embellishment is so delicate, but I can't stand to see
this jacket hanging in my closet if I get a chance to wear it.

Any thoughts about it?

I spent the day with my grandfather -- That's him on the last picture. A lot
of people say we look a lot like each other, something I'm really proud of! 

With everything happening in Japan right now, I realize once more that I
shouldn't take anything for granted and that I should enjoy  every moment I
spend with my loved ones...


What did you do on this sunny day?

x Krizia

Jacket: PINKO // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: SAM EDELMAN


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment