Outfit + Interview // Colors - Part 2
























































Hi everyone!

A couple of days ago, I received an email from a girl
asking if she could interview me. She's writing a thesis
about Belgian fashion (bloggers)and needed to interview
some fashion bloggers.


I was more than happy to help her out, and we met today.
The sun was shining, which gave me the courage to wear
the colorful outfit I bought a couple of days ago.


I was asked questions on why I started with Shark Attack,
where I get my inspiration from, how many time I spend
working on the blog, who my favorite designers are, ...

The interview went very well and the girl who interviewed
me was the sweetest! 

Thank you, Annick!

Have a nice weekend!

x Krizia

Blouse: ZARA // Skirt: ZARA // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND //
Trenchcoat: BURBERRY // Bag: BALENCIAGA // Watch: GUCCI (VINTAGE)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures of the interview:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment