Event // Elizabeth Hurley at Maasmechelen Village


Photobucket
Pictures: Oona

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry once again for the lack of updates. I have a lot of 
projects and deadlines for school which will end soon!

I'm looking forward to the coming days, since there are three exciting 
events planned in my agenda.
I already told you about the first two: 
the Steve Madden-opening in Antwerp this Thursday, and the blogger meeting 
in Antwerp this Saturday.

But there's another exciting event coming up, and it's happening in my home 
town:
Elizabeth Hurley - actress, model and designer - will be attending the 
opening of her pop-up boutique at Maasmechelen Village on the 18th of April
which will sell mainly beachwear for women, but there will also be a collection 
for children.

Elizabeth Hurley will be helping out in the store herself from 11 am
Shark Attack has been invited to attend the event, so you can expect a full 
report here, but if you come to the event, be sure to let me know! I'd love 
to meet you! 

Not a fan of beachwear? They'll also sell a pink candle for 35 euros
25 % of it will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

So, once again:

Opening of the Elizabeth Hurley Beach Boutique
18th of April 2011 -- 11 am.
Maasmechelen Village

Hope to see you there! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment