Shut Up!! Its Essex Fashion Week!!











Last Friday after trekking through a field, and ruining my designer shoes, I finally ended up in front of the big, white marquee that was the venue for Essex Fashion Week.

I have to say when I found out I was going to be attending the fashion week, that first came to my attention when I was watching the Only Way is Essex, I was very excited. However on arriving at the event I was a tad bit disappointed. I walked into the event to be looked upon by a marque full of Wag Wannabes who were more interested in taking photos of themselves rather than the models on the catwalk!

Honestly speaking the show was not that bad, it was hosted by Essex twins Adam and Simon Ryan, who showed of their mens collection and gave us a sneak peek of their womenswear collection. Fashion retailer New Look sponsored the event and showed us their summer women's and mens collection. Cherie's Boutique showed of their evening wear, and a selection of little dogs also made their catwalk debut dressed in sequinned, pink fluffy tutu's; only in Essex right!

The event even attracted a whole host of celebrities, of course the Only Way is Essex girls were there as well as supermodel Janice Dickinson, who unfortunately only turned up for Saturday's event.

Check out the pictures I took of the event and let me know what you thought of the fashion. Do we think it can one day gain a fashion following like LFW, leave your opinions below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment