Snowy & Cold



































Yesterday was extremely cold and it snowed AGAIN.
God, I can't wait for summer to begin...

Since didn't own any suitable shoes for winter, and it has been so cold outside
the last couple of weeks, I decided it was high time to find some nice shoes.
I found these brown with shearling wedges at New Look, and I must
admit that they walk like heaven!

These pictures were taken before my mom and I went to Maasmechelen Village,
an outlet centre in my home town.
A new shoe store opened there, and they sell Michael Kors, See by Chloé and
Sam Edelman-shoes. I bought some Sam Edelman-ankle boots which I'll show you
tomorrow!

x Krizia

Coat: BURBERRY // Jeans: H&M, Shoes: NEW LOOK // Bag: DOLCE & GABBANA

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the D&G-give away HERE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment