Inspiration
























I'm sorry for the overload on inspiration-posts,
but I've a lot of schoolwork to do, which takes up most of my time.
But I don't want to neglect the blog either ...

I can't wait for the Christmas-holidays to begin, so I can breathe again, even if it is for just a little bit
because I have exams after the holidays, so I have to study.
(Did I just type the longest sentence ever, or what?)
There are also a couple of nice events coming up, which I hope I can attend if school doesn't
keep ruining my social life.
Ok, enough with the 'down' talk. ;)

I love clicking around on street style-blogs and pick up some inspiration for my outfit.
My favorites are, obviously: Stockholm StreetstyleHanneliJak & Jil and The Sartorialist.
(All of these pictures were taken from those websites, by the way.)
If you have some nice street style-blogs you'd like to recommend, feel free to leave a comment.
I love to discover new blogs!

X Krizia








































Isn't he more suitable to play Twilight's Jacob Black? :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment