Street Style Shoot for SOUP Magazine Japan



























About a week ago,
I received an email from Coolhunt, asking me if I knew a suitable photographer for a street style
shoot they were planning to do in Brussels.
It was an assignment for SOUP, a Japanese street style magazine.

I was happy to help them out, but finding a photographer was more difficult than I expected!
My first option couldn't do it due to a lack of time. I then contacted Bjorn from the Ben Trovato Blog,
and he helped me a lot (Thanks again, Bjorn)!
Our second option cancelled last minute, but luckily, Bjorn found another photographer very soon:
Femke from Me And My Ego.

Of course, I can not show you the pictures until they're published in the magazine, but here's a
behind-the-scene picture which will give you a sneek peek!
I'll keep you updated!

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the D&G give away HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment