River Island S/S '11 - Part 2



































As promised, the second part of the River Island-event I attended,
in which I'll show you some random pictures I took.

The picture above is taken on my way to Antwerp, where I met Cindy from Glamour Blog.
She's the sweetest and we'll definitely meet again during the Christmas holidays!
Other bloggers present were Tiany (Belmodo), Sofie (Fashionata), Emma (My Fashion Blog),
Annebeth (The Styling Dutchman), Paulien (Polienne), Sabina (Insomnia), Kim (All About The Style), the two bloggers from Modoholics whose names I didn't catch and many, many more!

Judging from the list above, you can imagine that it was nice to be surrounded with so
many other bloggers! We even received a voucher to shop, and I bought some black, leather,
peep toe ankle boots I'll show you later.

Stay tuned for part 3, where I'll show you some pictures taken by other bloggers!

Coat: MASSIMO DUTTI // Shirt: RIVER ISLAND // Skirt: H&M // Wedges: RIVER ISLAND

x Krizia

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the D&G give away HERE.


Sofie (Fashionata) and I. 

The bloggers from Modoholics. I loved the way they were both dressed!



























With the lovely Cindy from Glamour Blog.
Obviously, this picture wasn't taken at River Island, but at a fast food restaurant. :D




























Cindy (Glamour Blog) and Emma (My Fashion Blog).



























Shop 'till you drop!



























So in love with the Moschino-belt.



























And so jealous of this gorgeous Mulberry Alexa-bag!



























Annebeth (The Styling Dutchman) and Paulien (Polienne).






























Yummy chocolates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment