New In My Closet



























Here are the shoes I bought at the River Island-event which I talked about in my 
previous posts:

black, leather, peep toe ankle boots.

Even though I tell myself to add some color to my wardrobe, I always go back to black, 
as Amy Winehouse would say. 
I'm not familiar with peep toe boots, so I decided to surf around on the Internet, 
to get some inspiration. 

I found one celebrity and one blogger wearing black peep toe ankle boots.
Curious about who they are?

P.S.: You have until tomorrow to enter the D&G give away HERE!






























CELEBRITY: RIHANNA
































Source: www.ohsnapkid.com

I love the simple, yet fierce outfit Rihanna is wearing. 
Like they say, sometimes less is more indeed.

BLOGGER: CINDY from COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE, 
WE HAVE CANDY
































Source: www.comeovertothedarksidewehavecandy.com

Meet Cindy, blogger behind Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have Candy
I've been a fan of her blog for quite some time now, 
because just like me, she wears a lot of black, but always manages
to look stylish and chic.

She also has more than one pair of peep toe ankle boots,
so she was the first blogger I thought about when I went looking
for some inspiration! 


x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment