Christmas: The Outfit



























Finally, it's Christmas.
Even though I sometime think it's overrated, I love spending time with my 
family - eating (a lot), laughing, talking, arguing (something you can't miss in 
an Italian family), ...

It's also the last time I can relax, since I have exams after the
Christmas holidays, which basically means I have to study when most of my friends 
have two weeks off. 

This embellished dress / top was a gift from my dad quite some time ago. 
Even if some of the embellishment is already gone a little bit, I can't find it in 
my heart to throw this item away.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope that all your wishes come true. 
I also would like to thank you for following Shark Attack and for writing such 
sweet comments.
You have no idea how much they mean to me!

x Krizia

Dress: UNKNOWN // Leggings: H&M // Boots: SAM EDELMAN

P.S.: I'm planning to buy a decent camera soon, so bye bye bad quality-pictures! ;)



































My mom insisted on taking a couple of close ups, since she saw 
other bloggers did it too. As you can tell from my frightened face, 
I'm not used to close ups being taken. I'm hoping that will change
once I get a decent camera. :D























































With the love of my life.











































0 comments:

Post a Comment