First Winter Outfit



































As I told you a couple of times before, I absolutely hate 
winter clothes, but the freezing weather of the past couple
of weeks forced me to change my spring-style way of clothing 
this winter. 

So, here it is: a quick post to show you my first 'suitable'
winter outfit.
Why I hate winter clothes? They really make me feel 'trapped' 
and they itch like hell -- This outfit wasn't an exception! 
Okay, enough complaining, I think you get the picture.

Trying to avoid another all-black outfit, I chose a cream 
and brown-outfit. I'm not sure what to think about the 
change, though. :)

P.S.: Sorry for the sleepy and tired face. These days of work 
and studying are showing already...

Blouse: H&M // Pants: Zara // Shoes: NEW LOOK // Bag: DOLCE & GABBANA 























































0 comments:

Post a Comment