Bows & Dresses



























Ok, I must admit that I was secretly trying to channel my inner
Blair Waldorf with this outfit, my favorite Gossip Girl-character.

With doll like-dresses and big bows / headbands as Blair's signature look, 
I decided to give the outfit a more edgy look by wearing my leather, peep toe 
ankle boots I showed you before.

My mom said I looked like an easter egg with that bow in my hair,
but in these times of Christmas, I'd rather say I look like a
wrapped up present. :D

& I need to buy a decent camera ASAP, because the quality of
these pictures is driving me insane! 

Dress: NEW LOOK // Leggings: AMERICAN APPAREL // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND























































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment