R.I.P Sam Edelman Boots, But ...



























I think that I'm cursed when it comes to wearing new shoes.
The first time I wore my Chanel-flats, I almost ruined them by falling down the stairs and taking
everything with me on the way down.
And today, when I wanted to wear my new Sam Edelman-boots I showed you in the previous
post, this happened! When I zipped my left bootie up, the zipper opened from the way down.
The little 'handle' which you zip or unzip with, wouldn't move anymore, which means my foot
was trapped in my bootie.

After almost throwing a vase out of the window and my mom almost ripping my foot off when she
was trying to move the zip down, I decided to go to the store where I bought the boots.
(I bought them at 1927 in Maasmechelen Village!)
They immediately gave me a pair of new boots, without any further questions!
Now that's what I call some good service. I know a lot of stores where the sales women would be
a pain in a case like this.
So thank you to the sweet sales women at 1927 for the amazing service!

I'm not showing my face that much on the pictures, because I wasn't feeling very well, and it
showed a lot, even if I put some make-up on. :D

Blouse and leggings: H&M // Shoes: SAM EDELMAN

P.S.: Don't forget to enter the D&G-give away HERE!






0 comments:

Post a Comment