Personal // Instagram #2

Photobucket
My make-up for my aunt's wedding. Eyeliner and red lips is my to go for look when I have to go to an event or party.

Photobucket
My mom's gorgeous Prada shoes. Too bad we don't have the same size.

Photobucket
The newlyweds. :)

Photobucket
I received the Shu Uemura Volume Maker Brush at home and I still have to try it out. Anyone who has experience with it?

Photobucket
Myself on the left and my sister on the right. I absolutely love this picture.

Photobucket
Cinderella Glue-flats by Kartell and a matching Balenciaga-bag for my friend's pool party.

Photobucket
My thesis is officially finished! I hope I'll never have to see it again.

Photobucket
Audrey Hepburn painting in my living room.

Photobucket
Kate Moss skull T-shirt by Eleven Paris which I received thanks to Zalando. Thank you!

Photobucket
At the cemetery. I'm actually loving this picture a lot.

Photobucket
The gorgeous Daphne Groeneveld at H&M.

Photobucket
Sipping cocktails with my Dad and boyfriend.

You can follow me on Instagram by looking for @Krizia_S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment