Maxi/Denim




She Said: 

Maxi dresses are one of my favorite dresses! Love this fuchsia ruffle dress from Forever 21; it is such a hot day in So Cal, something airy is what I need. Just purchased this denim jacket, which I had been searching for, for MONTHS! I was picky about the wash of the denim and the length, grabbed this up quickly at Forever 21. HE happened to be with me and agreed it was just the right one! The turquoise BCBG sandals were a gift, so comfortable and I think that some maxi's look better with sandals! I decided to pair this turquoise necklace with the outfit because it complements the purple and denim. I chose this chunky turquoise necklace purchased at a jewelry party, to visually match the footwear. Xo

 
He Said:

Love this dress and I almost like it even more with the denim jacket. The shoes are OK, wish they were a little taller, not just flats. I also like the necklace; it’s not too much, like some other large necklaces. I love how this dress shows some of the goods, but it is still classy.

Who would you agree with more? She said maxis look better with flat sandals or he said with heeled shoes/wedges?
  
pollcode.com free polls 











0 comments:

Post a Comment