Tuxedo Pants




She said:

I really love these sleek looking pants. They will definitely be a staple for my fall wardrobe. They are from Forever 21 and fit true to size. I felt like continuing the thick ribbon look with my Paris Hilton destiny bow patent leather heels. A black high and low blouse creates dimension for this outfit. Something loose on top with something fitted at the bottom. The black Forever 21 clutch tops off the look. Can’t wait to wear these pants with boots for fall too! Xo

 
He said:
 
This is one of my favorite outfits/shoot. I am not a big fan of her top; it looks like something an older person could wear from the back and something you would not want an older person wearing from the front. The pants are amazing, during this shoot I mentioned I once wore tuxedo pants like these but that was a long time ago and they never looked this good. The heels are ridiculous; I absolutely love the heels, black on top with a bright pink bottom that will get everyone’s attention as she walks. The bag goes very well with everything; it looks and fits great with its long chain.





0 comments:

Post a Comment